Play Other Games
Solve 8 Words at Once
What is Octordle?
Octordle is perfect for players who have mastered Dordle, Quordle, and Wordle.
One game gives you 13 tries to guess 8 words. All eight words have grids. Octordle is a Wordle with 8 consecutive grids. The eight grids offer difficulty that may be both annoying and rewarding.
How to play the Octordle game?
You have a total of 13 guesses at your disposal to solve the 8 goal words. To solve the puzzle, pay attention to the color hints that are provided by the letters and the keyboard.
Gray: The letter isn't in the target word at all.
Green: The letter is in the word but in the wrong spot.
Yellow: The letter is in the word and in the correct spot.
You need to correctly guess all eight words in order to win the game. (all letters are green).
- Octordle is like Wordle with few differences. Each concealed word has a 13-line field. You need to enter your words to get hints.
- Enter a word with as many letters as squares on a line (4 or 5, depending on settings) and press Enter. All 8 fields will be filled simultaneously.
- In all fields, typed words will change color, likely in different ways. These colors are hidden-word hints. Different words mean different clues.
- Green indicates a valid guess. This letter belongs. Yellow letters are in the concealed word but in a different place. Gray indicates a missing letter.
- The keyboard buttons change color for each playing field and word. Keep typing to find eight hidden words. Winners guess all words.
Octordle is a word game that combines the best elements of word searches and word-related games like word capes to create an experience that is both extremely tough and likely to become addictive. In this entertaining word game, you will have the opportunity to exercise your brain by completing several word-finding challenges.